Instant Shelter - Heavy Duty Steel Shelter
The Heavy Duty Shelters range is an ideal entry level shelter for individuals and companies requiring a cost effective yet, professional and long lasting shelter.
• Our heavy duty shelters are constructed from 1.2mm gauge box section steel which is white powder coated
• Unique roof strut system for superior stability
• Heavy duty quick release pull pin joints
• 5 position, fully adjustable height settings
• Fully welded steel foot plate
• All frame work assembled with machine nut and bolt for ease of maintenance
• Manufactured from 280g per Sq metre high quality, close mesh polyester, PU coated to ensure full waterproof
• Double stitched with reinforcing on stress areas
• All seams tape sealed
• Manufactured from the same 280g per Sq metre PU coated mesh polyester as the canopy but with PVC coating on the inside to ensure complete rain proofing
• Sides fix to the canopy with a continuous velcro quick fix system, giving the best seal between the canopy and sides.
• Each panel has zipped ends and can be fixed in any position to suit the conditions of the day, when zipped together it also ensures a water tight and windproof seam on all corners as well as a tight and professional look
• 2m x 2m, 3m x 3m and 4.5m x 3m shelter sides have two windows panels with a blind on the inside which can be rolled up and down as well as one soild panel and one door panel
• The 5m x 2.5m and 6m x 3m have two window panels with blinds, two door panels, and two solid panels.
No reviews yet.