The Bell HP7, used by leading F1 and GP2 drivers, is a state-of-the art and innovative helmet. The HP7 is the direct result of a never ending intense R&D program by the international team of engineers and their close collaboration with Formula One drivers and teams. The HP7 benefits from the latest technological evolutions and innovations in the fields of aerospace and military grade composite materials and energy absorbing materials.
• Super high strength carbon composite shell combined with titanium hardware
• Optical grade injected Double Screen Anti Fog (DSAF) visor for perfect vision under most severe circumstances
• Powerful top and chin bar ventilations thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
• Optimized shell & shield design resulting in improved aerodynamic behaviour and energy absorbing capacities
• Available in 2 versions: with or without duckbill (chin spoiler)
• Air intake 2 parts and side air intakes with carbon finish included
• Clear Top spoiler, side air extractors and chin bar gurney available separately
• factory fitted FHR posts as original equipment
Fleeced lined helmet bag included
FIA 8860-2010 & Snell Approved
No reviews yet.